The D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 represents the sonic state of the art in multi-channel amplifier design. Featuring powerful high fidelity Class D modules fed by a best-in-class proprietary input circuit, the M3a-2800-7 is a dynamically impressive home theater amplifier. Owners can enjoy 400W of power for all seven channels with vanishingly low distortion, iron-tight bass control and incredible soundstage.
- M3 Multichannel units are designed to distribute the power proportionally to the various channels. The front right and left require the dominant share (70% average) of all of the output for 5.1 and 7.1 channel performance. Some customers believe the center channel should have this higher power also. We offer both options.
- Any combination, including full power in all channels, is available in our CUSTOM SERIES (see separate amplifier category).
- All 3-7channel units have 12VDC trigger circuits to allow standby, low energy dissipation when not in use.
- Manual, front panel shutoff is standard for ultimate safety and zero energy loss.
- All cords are 20A and use a standard or dedicated wall plug.
- Dimensions: 17.5”W x 18.5”D x 5.0”H. Add .63″ to height for standard feet, .25″ for rack mount feet.
- Weight: 50 lbs.