The D-Sonic M3a-3200-5 represents the sonic state of the art in multi-channel amplifier design. Featuring very powerful high fidelity Class D modules fed by a best-in-class proprietary input circuit, the M3a-3200-5 is an impressively dynamic home theater amplifier. Owners can enjoy 800W of power for their left, right and center channels with vanishingly low distortion, tight bass control and incredible soundstage, while still reserving 400W for each of the two surround channels.
- M3 Multichannel units are designed to distribute the power proportionally to the various channels. The front right and left require the dominant share (65% average) of all of the output for 5.1 and 7.1 channel performance. Some customers believe the center channel should have this higher power also. We offer both options.
- Any combination, including full power in all channels, is available in our CUSTOM SERIES (see separate Amplifier category).
- All 3-7channel units have 12VDC trigger circuits to allow standby, low energy dissipation when not in use.
- Manual, front panel shutoff is standard for ultimate safety and zero energy loss.
- All cords are 20A and use a standard or dedicated wall plug.
- Dimensions: 17.5”W x 18.5”D x 5.0”H. Add .63″ to height for standard feet, .25″ for rack mount feet.
- Weight: 48 lbs.